flexiesmit

flexiesmit

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Good Day

Busy captured one of the highlights of the day--- a box of books from Amazon. One of them is Built By Wendy: Dresses. I made a couple of skirts and a blouse from her first book. Looking forward to delving into this one.

Worked on a new art journal---a la Teesha Moore. I made her 16 page journal. My other journals are just sketchbook-like paper so it's been interesting to work on watercolor paper.

Plus, I'm using my Sharpie poster paints more and really liking the effect. Too bad. I hear they've been discontinued.

3 comments:

Kathy Ross said...

Hi Kathryn. I love your blog. I didn't know you did art work, but it doesn't surprise me as you are such a creative person. We miss you guys!
Love,
Kathy

Kathryn said...

We miss you all! I didn't get to do much artwork when we lived on Milton---homeschooling both children, and John gone so much. Remember I was in the writing group? That's about all I could manage. Time is much more abundant now. Good luck with school!

Kathy Ross said...

I LOVE what you're doing! I wish you still lived in D'ville. I think you'd have a new career teaching us all of your fantastic projects!
Love,
Kathy